Home Staging services are available in a variety of packages whether you need Occupied Home Staging or Vacant Home Staging. Give us a call and we can determine the package that makes sense for your needs.
Occupied Home Staging Services
The Staging Consult
This service is for homeowners that are seeking professional staging advice to maximize the look and feel of their home to attract multiple buyers.
- Learn the basics of how to create home appeal for a broad set of buyers. We will walk through your home and review the best ways to refresh each space.
- You will receive a detailed Staging Action Plan that is created during the consultation.
- Use the detailed "how to" checklist to create amazing refreshed spaces.
(Service includes up to 2 hours of consultation. Hourly rate applies for additional time. )
The Hands-On Make Over
Need more assistance? This is a hands-on service where we work together to make the transformation in the primary areas of your home using the initial Staging Action Plan.
- Complement the furnishings you already have with additional accessories that are brought in to complete the look.
- Photos will be taken to create a great visual for what you may want to purchase. Or choose to rent some of the accessories provided.
- 4 hours typically suit a house up to 2500 sq. ft. Full day (8 hours) appropriate for houses >2500 sq. ft.
Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to stager arrivingHourly rate applies for additional time.
(Up to four hours in the home with any additional hours reverting to an hourly rate)
Vacant Home Staging Services
Customized Vacant Home Staging
This service transforms vacant rooms and/or homes into appealing spaces that buyers can connect with.
- Proposals created to fit your budget.
- Vacant spaces provide an empty canvas to create a model home look through the use of fabulous rental furniture and accessories.
A successful makeover requires the home to be cleaned and prepped before the staging day.